Easy No-Guilt Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
It’s finally fall! My absolute favorite season. I love pumpkin! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin bread and most importantly – pumpkin cookies! Can you relate?
Maybe I’m basic, but I can’t help it – I truly love all things pumpkin!
Not only that, but I have been craving some pumpkin cookies! If you’ve followed me for awhile, you know that I’m all about simple. When I created this recipe, I was SO EXCITED because this recipe is just that – simple, easy, guilt free. It’s also very versatile! You can add dried fruit, nuts, or seeds… I of course went with chocolate chips.
- 2 1/2 cups of oats (I use these because they are gluten free)
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey
- A handful of chocolate chips, nuts, seeds, or dried fruits
- Pumpkin spice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Use your hands to create 11-12 cookie shapes.
- Place on pan and bake for 10-15 minutes (depending on your oven).
- Let cool, and eat up!
Like this recipe? Make sure to save it on Pinterest for later!
Related: 4 Fall Foods that also Relieve Stress
Goals, daily planner, grocery list, workout plan & meal plan!