Excuse me while I try not to eat all of this dip in one sitting as a meal. It’s so unbelievably good, it’s hard to believe it’s actually a somewhat healthy alternative!
Bring this keto-friendly, low-carb dip to any potluck and it’s guaranteed to be a hit!
You can either pre-cook the chicken (I bake 2-3 frozen chicken breasts for 45 minutes on 350 degrees) or you can get a pre-cooked chicken to make your life easier!
- 3 Cups Shredded Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 1 Cup Original Unsweetened Almond Milk (I used Silk)
- 8 oz, Original Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 Packet of Ranch Dip Seasoning Mix
- 1 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, and add frozen chicken once your oven is pre-heated. (Bake 45 mins with cayenne pepper, garlic, and sea salt to taste)
- Add cream cheese, hot sauce, and almond milk to medium pot.
- Once mixed together completely, add in the packet of ranch, and start incorporating the cheese.
- Once chicken is cooked completely, shred, and add to mixture.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes, stir, and serve with celery! (Or nachos for our non-keto companions)
Serves: 8 (not including celery)
Related: Healthy Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
Goals, daily planner, grocery list, workout plan & meal plan!