(This post includes affiliate links. I am an affiliate with Amazon! This means when you click on one of my links I make a bit of commission at no extra charge to you! If you see something you like on my page, please be sure to use my links so I get credited! Thank you!)
Amazon is slowly taking over the world, and I’m totally okay with that.
Amazon is actually extending its annual “Prime Day” promotion to 30 hours this year! This means you get a few extra hours to get the savings you want!
So what is Prime Day?
Amazon describes it like this, “Prime Day is our annual deals event just for Prime members. We want Prime Day to be one of the world’s best days to shop, with awesome prices on everything you’re into. We’re bringing you hundreds of thousands of deals, new deals starting as often as every five minutes, and special offers across everything included with Prime—from music and video to reading and voice shopping.”
How to Take Advantage of Amazon Prime Day:
- Make sure you have an account! Start your 30-day free trial if you’re not already a Prime member. Are you a student? Get a 6 month free trial, at no cost to you!
- Create a wish list on your account, so that you’ll get notified when there’s a deal on your items. (If an item shows “100% claimed,” click the “Join Waitlist” button on the product page. If additional items become available, you’ll receive a notification on your mobile device.)
- Check in daily. Customers also can tune into amazon.com/primeday starting July 5 to stream their 15-minute daily countdown to Prime Day, featuring deal reveals, insider tips and everything you need to know about Prime Day!
Take advantage of these deals before Prime Day!:
- Save 20% on Select Home Services Leading Up to Prime Day
- Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99
- Kindle – Up to 40% Off Kindle Unlimited
- Prime Members get 40% off Audible Membership from June 29, 2017 through July 11, 2017
- Shop Amazon Devices- Get up to $35 off Trade in your Kindle off a new one
- Shop Amazon Devices – Introducing the All-New Amazon Fire TV Edition, starting at $449.99
- Try Amazon Music Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial
We won’t know all of the promotions until Amazon Prime day is here, so get your free account started so you can make sure to save!