Anyone in the mood for some cheesy garlic bread? Me too! Basically, always! I have been craving these for awhile, and finally decided to get all the ingredients and make it!
This recipe is delicious, simple, and healthy!
There’s actually enough for 2 servings, so you can either make a ton of garlic cheesy “bread” (what I did) OR you can make yourself a pizza with it!
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped thin to resemble rice
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of cheese (for the base – I used a Mexican style blend)
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese (for the topping)
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- 1 TBSP garlic powder (or could use minced garlic)
- 1 TBSP oregano or Italian seasoning blend
- 1 TSP pepper
- 1 TSP sea salt
- Pre-heat your oven to 425.
- Chop a head of cauliflower very finely, and add to food processor to create a rice-like consistency.
- Microwave cauliflower, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Take cauliflower out of microwave and add to mixing bowl. Blend in the cheese until it is melted into the mix. Add in eggs and seasonings.
- Line 2 baking pans or 1 baking pan and 1 pizza pan with parchment paper. Place half the mixture on each pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until it is a golden brown color.
- Add mozzarella cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes
- Slice into strips, and serve with marinara!
If you like this recipe, you’ll love the Healthy Pizza Casserole recipe! Or, if you want more cauliflower creations, try Gluten Free Cauliflower Buffalo Wings or Cauliflower “Potato” Salad – Gluten Free, Keto Friendly, Vegetarian!
Comment below or share with a friend if you plan on trying this!