Love to save money? Who doesn’t! I thought I was doing pretty good at living frugally until I stumbled on some new websites. I couldn’t believe how many opportunities I missed to save & get cash back!
Here’s some of the top apps and websites I’ve used to save money!
- Ebates: This is the one I was most surprised I hadn’t used yet. Ebates offers up to 25% cash back at more than 1,200 online stores! You simply make a quick account, shop where you normally shop, and get cash back! I really thought there would be some sort of catch, but there isn’t! Plus, their referral rates are amazing. Sign up is super easy! Sign up and receive $5 here! Refer 2 people and you make an extra $50! Not too bad!
- RetailMeNot: Before you shop anywhere, check to see if they have any coupons on here first. They have almost every store and company you can think of, so you’re sure to have luck with this one.
- AirBnB: I cannot say enough good things about Airbnb! We had a hard time justifying the cost to travel as hotel prices are insane! You can get single rooms for as low as $30 and entire apartment homes for $80 or less! Save $40 on your first trip!
- Ibotta: This is very similar to Ebates! When you’re shopping at Walmart, seeing a movie or eating at a restaurant, simply scan your receipt with the Ibotta app. The app verifies the purchase, which prompts a cash deposit into your Ibotta account within 48 hours. Easy-peasy! Sign up and receive $10 here!
- Walmart app: When you download the Walmart app, look for the receipt scanner. Every time you shop, scan your receipt. If any competitors have lower prices, you receive the difference!
- Cartwheel app: If you shop at target, this app is a MUST! These coupons are just for cartwheel app users! Just download the app and search through the different departments. When you check out, give your phone to the cashier to scan, and viola!
Do you use any of these? Any apps that you use that aren’t listed? Comment below!
If you found this article useful, share it with a friend!